Wednesday, January 09, 2008

life is your life, know it while you have it!

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the birds flying, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain,
and feel the wind.
I know,Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.Do what u want to Do and Be want you wanted to be,because afterall it is your life and at the end of the day smile without any regret because it is "u" who made it :-)

Your life is your life, know it while you have it.

2 comments:

Chaitra S said...

Hey Jo!

I liked this one! Coz I too believe in being yourself.

One more thing I too started a blogging after seeing you!

Keep those nice blogs coming in...

Chai

Chaitra S said...

Hey dear! Nice blog...

I liked this blog of your's more than others..as I like all your blogs.. I liked this more coz I too believe in being yourself!

Keep those nice blogs coming in!

chai