Monday, August 04, 2008

Friends I count on U



I met u by chance and we became friends by choice..its wonderful when i go back and remember the day we met from being strangers to who we are today..

Even though we are not together today...still U made a difference in my life when we were together and i am fortunate for being your friend. More than like friends its like a family to me :-).You showed me how life will be and will never forget the value added to my life having u as my friend...Together we shared,cried,laughed and rejoiced for success of everyone in our gang...

I want to let you know that i will be the first person to be happy when u r successful...but do remember that i am not perfect in everyway.So there are times when i hurt you or the times i let u down,forgive me for that and never forget that i will be always there for u when ever u need me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey babes tht was g8t......but seriously shall I send another pic:P...this one sucks

Ravi said...

Hi,let me tell you few words...
I was in a misconception that a boy and a girl can never be friends,within no time I had realised that I was wrong after I met you.
You are the five fingers of a hand...

Unknown said...

hi Jo,
u are one of my best friend i ever had...
all the best in ur future success..

Unknown said...

hi Jo,
u are one of my best friend i ever had...
all the best in ur future success..