Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Diwali Celebrations at Krushi Homes


Its been always my pleasure to celebrate my Diwali with the kids at Krushi Homes an orphanage for run away and semi orphan kids.They always await us and we always had a warm welcome from the kids.

Like every year i am all set and very exited to celebrate my Diwali as i missed out last year and its been an year that i met all those cuties out there.

But for them this year it was a surprise as we didn't inform about our visit and its like a sudden surprise seeing us.Wishes from their heart and their self less love always made me feel the most luckiest person on earth.I become a kid with those kids out there.:)This time both pankhudi and colors swathi's family were at Krushi so the kids are very excited in celebrating with us .All the smiling faces that i can never forget :)

I interacted with all the kids and played some games and had the tastiest lunch with the kids that anyone will ever get:)

All over i had an awesome Diwali :)

No comments: