Wednesday, August 24, 2005

hai...............have a look

Friends plz mail me ur comments or anything u want to share with me.
My mail address……….Jyotsna_b2002@yahoo.co.in


Have a look of this friends and hope u will agree with me………..

LIFE ENDS WHEN U STOP BREATHING
LOVE ENDS WHEN U STOP CARING
FRIENDSHIP ENDS WHEN U STOP SAILING
HOPE ENDS WHEN U STOP BELIEVING…………


The higher u dream the higher u should aspire,
The higher u aspire,the higher u should go.
The higher u go,the higher u achieve,
The higher u achieve,the higher u should dream.


Friends I am really very happy knowing that my blog is being visited by so many of u and I thank all of u so much for that.

I am really exited to know that so many of u r really showing intrest to read my articles…..and my conversation with a one of my friend sujeet revealed this….

Lets have a look of our conversation in which I am quite impressed with some of the points spoken by him after reading my article…Friends read our conversation I promise it will not bore u and u will find some intresting points coming out of that…………………

He said……………..well i can tell u one thing from this,
hope the people who read this ..just don read it but understand n implement it.

Then I asked him do u agree with me about my article friends and friendship…..
absolutely ….he said and continued……

Friends can do anything, anytime ,anywhere.And we shoud do too.Thats the reason i told u, that this life is very small for fightin n quarrelin.……..

people shud realize, josh (its me)!

understand this about frndship. u make a friend when u like him/her.……or urr frequencies match, u r tryin to find urselves in him/her,a mirror. so u r tryin to look at a mirror image of urs. rite!
well ...i think we shud b able to accept hir/her qualities in to u
we shud allow things into us


AND HE SAID……………….

let us consider our brain as a cube, so it has 6 sides.we r tryin to attach them by bringin it near.
so wat happens is .……………….only one side will b in full contact, the rest five will not.

thats the reason i tell that we shud accept him /her the way he/she is.
and that is possible in friendship. A new dimension to friendship. Be ready to let things in to u.And then u get to taste the spice of life. how u tackle them.

people get dejected for small things, they shud try n realise the valuye of life.
shudnt worry bout small failures.

this bout frndship!!!!!!

……………………………….and plz think of this friends!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ramya Vinoth said...

Hai josh i read ur blogs.itz really coooool.1=2 my 2 eyes looking at U, 3+2=5sense missing U, 4+3=7days thinking of U, 5+7=12months dreaming abt U but 99+1=100years i need a sweet friend like U.................... No word is as beautiful as friend,and no friend is as wonderful as U, friend is as wonderful as U, a friend is sweet when its new,its sweeter when its true,its sweetest when it is U. All the best.do append the blogs.----ur's friend Ramya

kumarldh said...

My Dad once Said, Friends are angels sent by GOD.
I dont believe in GOD Stuff but Friends are really angesl.
Problem is Friends are few and freindly ppl are too many.