Monday, August 15, 2005

A note from the heart for u pals

Another friendship day has goneby,ringing in so many great thoughts that r hard to put in words.

I remember the moments spent with my class v friend sharing food and problems in the lunch hour!I can never forget the day we r parted due to unavoidable reasons(fate in deed is cruel!).Four years ago,we formed a group with five people each one stands for their unique Characteristics comprising love,care,kind,compassionate,etc.All the thoughts and moments shared with them gently lap the shores of my sensibilities and give me company in those lonely moments and all those up's ans down's of life.

A stroy of two decades on this earth has its own tales of tribulations to tell(i hope u'll all agree with it!).Tough days and rough experiences in school,college and in graduation,but they were all swept off due to the love and affection of my friends and parents!U think i am getting sentimental?No way.It's reality.And i'm thankful for such happiness in my life.Ever imagined ur life without that love and care?It would be in a real limbo.Friends do come and go, making us whine and pine for them!

And parents are friends ,u cannot compare with anyone else.Life would be a cipher without them.It was their friendship that nurtured me-and helped me sail through the crests and troughs of life.

Friendship bands,greeting cards and all sorts of beautiful trinkets r indeed wonderful!!But ever cared for the unconditional love u receive from ur parents?Be it in a sacrifise or correcting our mistakes?Who else can be our best friend?This is no ode for them-no thanksgiving because i know that nothing can compare to their love and friendship.All other friends come later.I just want to say to these friends and all friends of mine that ,I love u and breath ur friendship.

Thanks for being their for me friends.

No comments: